Friday, January 28, 2011

Making A Change

I have decided to change our family blog to a private blog. I will be keeping this current blog, but posting all pics of my kids on my new private blog. If you would like an invitation to read my private blog, please either leave me a comment or send me an email to josierobison@gmail.com

THANKS!

13 comments:

The Mursets said...

Hey Josie,

We would love to keep viewing your blog(s). Please invite us to the private one...

Our blogging email is themursets@gmail.com

Steve and Katie said...

Of course we would love an invite! You have my email :-)

Staci said...

i would love an invited scentsygal@gmail.com

The Noble Steeds said...

I'd love to keep up with you and your family. lesha_steed@yahoo.com

laurdacooj said...

Please include us...and most importantly...CONGRATS on your pregnancy Josie! We are so excited for you and your adorable family!!!
laurdacooj@hotmail.com

Linds said...

Count me in, I love keeping up via facebook and the blog:) LRK@Ogden.travel

Colett's Corner said...

I would love an invite Josie.
colettgomez@gmail.com

Jana said...

bowenphotography@gmail.com

Thanks!

Katie said...

i'm a major fan. katiesonger@yahoo.com

Jen Story~Storybook Photos said...

I want to read!! jwalker0913@msn.com

Jared & Shannon said...

Hi Josie,
I hope you remember me from when I lived with Toni Dix, but I would love to keep viewing your blog. My email is sblad@admin.washk12.org

CNeilson said...

I would love to follow your blog...

neilsonbc@gmail.com See you Thrusday.

Anonymous said...

I have a new email tritburrows@hotmail.com