Monday, January 23, 2012

My 1st Family Photo Shoot

Before Christmas I had my first try at a family photo shoot. My wonderful sis in law, Crystal, let me practice on her sweet family. I was really happy to do this, even with my lack of know how. This was their first family picture with out their Todd so I knew this would be hard for Crystal, I was glad it was just me. (Not to mention the joy of family pictures during pregnancy!)  It definitely made me sad, but just look at this amazing family!

The kids did much better than I anticipated!  Much better than my own kids for family pics!  I was quite happy with the result.  And by the way, Crystal will be delivering her baby boy tomorrow!

Some favorites of the kids...
Cute Matthew with his missing tooth

Sweet Brooke


Baby Dallin, soon to be big brother and baby no more!

I had to call it good with the photo I got last time of Harrison, thankfully it was a good one!
Thanks Crys for letting me practice on your cute family!

3 comments:

Jana said...

You did absolutely fantastic!!! You have a great eye for posing and light.

Bobbidee said...

Good job Josie! They are darling! What an awesome family!

R~ said...

Wow, dear...you did an incredible job! My heart is still heavy for this amazing family. You captured them so well that I feel I know their personalities...