Friday, April 13, 2012

Baby Heidi

These might quite possibly be the best photos I have ever taken
The evening light was perfect and the baby girl was the sweetest, it made for a perfect photo shoot!  These are just a few of my favorites.  

This one might be my absolute favorite, I want to hang it on my wall and she doesn't even belong to me!




4 comments:

Kathryn said...

can't quit staring at my gorgeous baby. Thank you thank you for these beautiful pictures. I will treasure them always!

Jana said...

Wow! I would totally hire you as my photographer. Hmmm. . . we'll be in St. George sometime this summer. :)

Bobbidee said...

So Cute! Love that one that you love. It is awesome!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Josie! These are precious! You did a beautiful job and you picked a most beautiful baby! I just love them!