Sunday, June 24, 2012

Little Calvin

I'd like to introduce Baby Calvin.  This little peanut is my sweet little nephew named after his Grandpa!  He is a tiny little guy, he was born weighing  4 pounds 15 ounces! (At 2 months he was about the size of my babies at birth!)  He is growing well and here he is at 4 months!  Isn't he a doll?  



 So what do you think?  Cute baby, obviously!  I'd love your opinions and critiques. Can you see any improvement in my photos?  

Thanks Lisa for letting me practice on your little guy, I hope you enjoy these! 

6 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

Thanks Josie! We love them! Good cooler choice with the blue blanket background. I should have picked a different shirt! hehe.

The Mursets said...

He is a cutie! I think you did a great job!

Kathryn said...

What a sweet baby. He is Adorable!!!

Jana said...

The colors are really great. I think you could add more contrast to really make the photos pop.
:)

Angie Stewart Black said...

Wow you are quite the photographer. Kathryns pics look so good. Anytime you want to practice on an asian little girl...let me know! Good job

Patricia said...

Beautiful pictures! I love how his big blue eye pop out and grab hold of you as you gaze into them. Such a sweet little smile.