Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My first after-the-workshop-photo-shoot

So, a little while back I mentioned I had my first photography workshop coming up, which I was very excited about!  This was my first big step in actually learning photography, and it was awesome!  I had a two day class taught by the fabulous, Alisha Shaw, who is the wonderful photographer of One Memory at a Time, AND also the owner/creator of Miss Plunkets (vintage hair accessories for girls).  Check out her stuff, she is so great and her stuff is so adorable.  She was assisted by the lovely, Valerie Hart, who does incredible work as well!  I felt so lucky to have the opportunity to learn from these incredibly talented ladies!  Thank you Lish and Val for an awesome weekend of learning!  I loved it and walked away feeling so excited to learn, learn, learn!  And maybe a tiny bit overhwelmed - ya, I don't know anything. But, so excited to practice and learn!  So today I'm sharing my very first after the workshop photo shoot, (shooting in manual and in RAW, wahoo!)

Here is the cutest little stinker in the neighborhood...






These are just a few of my favorites, seriously this kids does not stop not even for a fraction of a second!  It was a little bit of a challenge just to snap the pictures fast enough, thank goodness for fast shutter speed!  I love how is expression is different in every single picture.  He is the cutest thing, and has such incredibly gorgeous, huge, blue eyes!  He is lucky he has the ability to melt your heart so quickly and easily, love this kid.  


2 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

So super cute Jos! Good job!

Alisha Shaw said...

Josie, these turned out darling!!!! I love them!! I'm so proud of you. We need to get together for our followup when you have time!! Hugs!!